We're open for business in the Work N Store complex, third building:
Unit 32, 2196 Queensway Drive
Burlington, Ontario L7R 3T1
We look forward to tuning your ride!
We can tune your ride: From minor adjustments to deluxe overhaul—at the time and price that works for you. Schedule our standard Tune-Up or contact us to discuss custom services.
All makes and models: We welcome all bicycle makes and models. You break it, we’ll fix it!
Pre-inspection: Not sure what your bike needs? When you arrive, our mechanics will give it a quick once-over to look for problems so you know what is required.
Custom services: We customize your tune-up to complete the work your bike needs—no more, no less. We’ll start with the Standard Tune-Up and let you know when additional work is required.
Parts & installation: Please note, costs for parts and installation are not included in the tune-up rates.
Custom WorkWhatever it takes. We'll get it done.
- We’ll let you know in advance what work is needed and how much it will cost.
Standard Tune-UpEverything your bike needs. Nothing it doesn't.
- We base our fees on our Standard Tune-Up, but every bike is different! We’ll let you know when extra work is needed and how much it will cost.
Suspension Repair & MaintenanceMaintain now. Avoid repairs later.
- Cost depends on the type of fork or shock, due to the oil volume and seal kit required. We’ll let you know up-front.
Our Tune-Up Process
Step 1Check & Inspect
- For safety, weaknesses, damage…you name it.
- Frame: For cracks or wear.
- Brakes: For brake pad and rotor wear.
- Drivetrain Components: For wear.
- Fork: For full travel.
- Inner Cable, Housing: For stretching and grime.
- Bearings: Wheel bearings. Bottom bracket. Headset, Pulley. Wheels. Pedals. For wear, alignment.
- Bolts: For appropriate torque rates.
Step 2Adjust & Lube
- Gears: For precise shifting.
- Brakes: Adjust for best performance.
- Tire Pressure: Inflate to recommended pressure, based on your weight (sorry, we have to know).
- Wheels: Truing, adjust spoke tension.
- Headset & Bottom Bracket: Adjust bearing preload.
- Hubs: Adjust bearing preload.
- Bolts: Adjust torque rates as needed.
- Drive Train: Adjust and lube on the bike.
Step 3Test & Tweak
- Test Ride—us.
- Final Adjustments
- Joy Ride—YOU!