We can tune your ride: From minor adjustments to deluxe overhaul—at the time and price that works for you. Schedule our standard Tune-Up or contact us to discuss custom services.
All makes and models: We welcome all bicycle makes and models. You break it, we’ll fix it!
Pre-inspection: Not sure what your bike needs? When you arrive, our mechanics will give it a quick once-over to look for problems so you know what is required.
Custom services: We customize your tune-up to complete the work your bike needs—no more, no less. We’ll start with the Standard Tune-Up and let you know when additional work is required.
Parts & installation: Please note, costs for parts and installation are not included in the tune-up rates.
Standard Tune-UpEverything your bike needs. Nothing it doesn't.
- We base our fees on our Standard Tune-Up. But, every bike is different! We’ll let you know when extra work is needed and how much it will cost.
Our Tune-Up Process
Step 1Check & Inspect
- For safety, weaknesses, damage…you name it.
- Frame: For cracks or wear.
- Brakes: For brake pad and rotor wear.
- Drivetrain Components: For wear.
- Fork: For full travel.
- Inner Cable, Housing: For stretching and grime.
- Bearings: Wheel bearings. Bottom bracket. Headset, Pulley. Wheels. Pedals. For wear, alignment.
- Bolts: For appropriate torque rates.
Step 2Adjust & Lube
- Gears: For precise shifting.
- Brakes: Adjust for best performance. Replace brake pads, as needed.
- Tire Pressure: Inflate to recommended pressure, based on your weight (sorry, we have to know).
- Wheels: Truing, adjust spoke tension.
- Headset & Bottom Bracket: Adjust and grease.
- Hubs: Adjust and grease.
- Bolts: Adjust torque rates as needed.
- Drive Train: Clean and grease on the bike.
- (Extra dirty? Off the bike extra charge applies.)
Step 3Test & Tweak
- Test Ride—us.
- Final Adjustments
- Joy Ride—YOU!