Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide same-day service?
Why should I use Bent Rim Cycle?
What if I don’t know what kind of service my bike needs?
How can I pay for my bike service?
When do I pay for my service?
How does your booking system work?
1. On the Service Packages page, select the service of your choice by clicking on the Schedule It button at the bottom of the comparison chart.
2. You will land on our Service Booking page.
3. Fill in your contact information.
4. Choose the Day and Time of your service from the time slots available in the list.
5. You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
Are all bikes finished at the agreed-upon time?
Sadly, no, not always, Sometimes a bike requires more service than anticipated, and possibly new parts, which need to be ordered.
Can you perform bicycle repairs that are not listed on your service pages?
Yes, simply send us an email and tell us what you need.
Do you guarantee your work?
If you are not happy with the work we have performed, we will resolve the problem immediately.
Are your mechanics certified?
Yes, our mechanics have been certified by the Winterbourne Bicycle Institute, Canada’s leading accredited bicycle mechanic training facility.
Do you repair all types of bicycles?
Yes, we repair all makes and models of bicycles. If you have something unique, give us a call or send us an email to tell us about it.